|Animal||Mytzonian Red Fox|
The Federal Republic of Mytzonia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by CEO Makoto with an even hand, and notable for its infamous sell-swords, complete lack of prisons, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 18.303 billion Mytzonians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of St Michael. The average income tax rate is 9.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Mytzonian economy, worth a remarkable 3,887 trillion Chapters a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 212,410 Chapters, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens buy season tickets on a 20-year payment plan, teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries, the National Archive now covers square miles of warehouses in order to accommodate its new stone tablets system, and it's surprisingly hard to find pictures of the bad haircuts from CEO Makoto's childhood. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Mytzonia's national animal is the Mytzonian Red Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mytzonia was endorsed by The Allied States of Southlandai.
- : Mytzonia seized the position of The Allied Republic WA Delegate from The Republic of Norvingnia.
- : Mytzonia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Libetras.
- : Mytzonia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Mytzonia was endorsed by The Empire of Free States of America.
- : Mytzonia was endorsed by The Colony of CDland Colony.
- : Mytzonia was endorsed by The United Federation of Nova Angleterre.
- : Mytzonia was endorsed by The Federal Principality of Litchir.
- : The Republic of TAR Founder renamed the office held by Mytzonia from "Consul" to "High Consul" in The Allied Republic.
- : Mytzonia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Tyfan Union.