The Rogue Nation of Mythcrest is a small, socially progressive nation, renowned for its digital currency. The quiet, industrious population of 26 million Mythcrestians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, with Welfare, Administration, and Spirituality also on the agenda, while Law & Order receives no funds. The average income tax rate is 20.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Mythcrestian economy, worth 1.24 trillion plejnas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Arms Manufacturing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 47,542 plejnas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Anti-government web sites are springing up, dubiously qualified Skandilundian barristers keep referring to laws as 'government guidelines', friendly fire incidents usually result in severe burns, and the masses are surrendering their civil liberties without complaint for the sake of shopping convenience. Crime is relatively low. Mythcrest's national animal is the dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mythcrest was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Holy Dominate.
- : Mythcrest was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Transcostria.
- : Mythcrest was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Mythcrest was endorsed by The Empire of A Frog Dimension.
- : Mythcrest was endorsed by The Kingdom of Sedunn.
- : Mythcrest was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Three Rivia Levr.
- : Mythcrest was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Solondor.
- : Mythcrest was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Turikie.
- : Mythcrest was endorsed by The Republic of North Kanuckistan.
- : Mythcrest's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
Endorsements Received: 60 » Erinor, Bawkie, Tsunamy, Si-topia, Hanaka, Eriquistan, Braavos and Lorath, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Japanese Federal Republic, Tsvetania, Barabarom, The Post Humans, Beepee, Sanden, Southern Numenor, Quiescent, Liberated Lambergs, Wehraboos, Pax Dracon, Third League of New Kent, St Oaks, Calistan, Lulliland, Hanguk-Nippon, Aidenfieeld, Revellan, Deosdora, Volaworand, Jamtland-Trondelag, Rebel-topia, Khazadine, Crabius, Anachronolandia, Concrete Slab, Yellunstryer, Isokenzar, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Terra Leuthenia, MyFrogpond, Reptilians from the Alternate Earth, Westoc Kinness, Clayanne, Bluee Land, Thuringia Reich, Nothanksbutseriously, Luddinlande, North Baltind, Phillius, Transtemporal Shifts, United States of Vietnam, and 10 others.The New Panem1, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, North Kanuckistan, Turikie, Solondor, Three Rivia Levr, Sedunn, A Frog Dimension, Transcostria, and Holy Dominate.