The Rogue Nation of Mythcrest is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its digital currency. The quiet, industrious population of 402 million Mythcrestians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, although Welfare, Administration, and Spirituality are also considered important. The average income tax rate is 22.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Mythcrestian economy, worth 17.6 trillion plejnas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Gambling, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 43,792 plejnas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Anti-government web sites are springing up, dubiously qualified Skandilundian barristers keep referring to laws as 'government guidelines', friendly fire incidents usually result in severe burns, and the masses are surrendering their civil liberties without complaint for the sake of shopping convenience. Crime is relatively low. Mythcrest's national animal is the dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mythcrest was endorsed by The Constitutional Republic of Maletora.
- : Mythcrest was endorsed by The Open Cage of Birdkeeper.
- : Mythcrest was endorsed by The Republic of Darbor.
- : Mythcrest was endorsed by The Valkyrian Republic of Qvait.
- : Mythcrest's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Mythcrest was endorsed by The Golden Democratic States of The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine.
- : Mythcrest was endorsed by The Free Land of Aywhyou.
- : Mythcrest was endorsed by The Unlock pretitle for 1 dollar of Midand.
- : Mythcrest was endorsed by The Community of Kroumos.
- : Mythcrest was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Outlast Colorado.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Erinor, Bawkie, Tsunamy, Si-topia, Eriquistan, Braavos and Lorath, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Japanese Federal Republic, Tsvetania, Barabarom, The Post Humans, Beepee, Sanden, Southern Numenor, Quiescent, Liberated Lambergs, Wehraboos, Pax Dracon, Third League of New Kent, St Oaks, Calistan, Lulliland, Hanguk-Nippon, Aidenfieeld, Deosdora, Volaworand, Jamtland-Trondelag, Rebel-topia, Khazadine, Crabius, Anachronolandia, Concrete Slab, Yellunstryer, Isokenzar, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, MyFrogpond, Reptilians from the Alternate Earth, Westoc Kinness, Bluee Land, Thuringia Reich, Nothanksbutseriously, Luddinlande, North Baltind, Phillius, Transtemporal Shifts, United States of Vietnam, The New Panem1, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, North Kanuckistan, Turikie, and 28 others.Three Rivia Levr, Sedunn, A Frog Dimension, Transcostria, Holy Dominate, Stoinia, Wild Space, Lambdaland, Xandev, Ceutana, Saciu, Cuuldere, Aumeltopia, Lorora3, Kringalia, Farengeto, Sandaoguo, Kandorith, Grouu, Outlast Colorado, Kroumos, Midand, Aywhyou, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Darbor, Birdkeeper, and Maletora.