The Empire of Myrvision is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Kelan Deiföhn with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, infamous sell-swords, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.597 billion Myrveix enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Welfare, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Myrvision. The average income tax rate is 44.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Myveix economy, worth 108 trillion Kemps a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Woodchip Exports, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 67,828 Kemps, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
The Grinder at Fat Sal's Deli and Recycling Center is a national institution, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit, organ donation is compulsory, and the nation is currently revamping its entire education system. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Myrvision's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Multicultural.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Myrvision's influence in Cataria fell from "Hegemony" to "Dominator".
- : Myrvision's influence in Cataria fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Myrvision endorsed The Republic of The Isles of Cat.
- : Myrvision became WA Delegate of Cataria.
- : Myrvision's influence in Cataria rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Myrvision was endorsed by The Republic of The Isles of Cat.
- : Myrvision relocated from Europeia to Cataria.
- : Myrvision was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Haagland.
- : Myrvision was endorsed by The People's Republic of Zakanda.
- : Myrvision changed its national faith to "Multicultural" and its leader to "Kelan Deiföhn".
Endorsements Received: 1 » The Isles of Cat.