|Leader||Consul Marcus Dive|
|Faith||the Capitoline Triad|
The Republic of Myrensis is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Consul Marcus Dive with an even hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, pith helmet sales, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 23.279 billion Myrensians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saria. The average income tax rate is 9.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Myrensisian economy, worth a remarkable 5,051 trillion Aureuses a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 217,006 Aureuses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Prisoners fit in their parole hearings around their spa treatments, the government keeps its thumb on the scales of justice, the nation's diplomats shake hands with those whose hands are drenched in the blood of innocents, and there's a hole in the heart of every Myrensisian city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Myrensis's national animal is the Wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is the Capitoline Triad.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Myrensis's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Myrensis's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Myrensis's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Myrensis's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Myrensis altered its national flag.
- : Myrensis relocated from Osiris to Balder.
- : Myrensis's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Myrensis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Myrensis's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Myrensis was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured.