The Confederacy of Mutualist American Republics is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its keen interest in outer space, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 2.638 billion Mutualist Americans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eureka. The average income tax rate is 68.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Mutualist American economy, worth 269 trillion Labor Coins a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 102,271 Labor Coins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Both diets and economic output are growing leaner with recent restrictions to free trade, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down, and autumn landscape paintings feature men stripping leaves from bare branches with a vacuum. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mutualist American Republics's national animal is the Black Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mutualist American Republics was endorsed by The Federation of Greatnessity City.
- : Mutualist American Republics was endorsed by The Decidedly not holy nation of Foril.
- : Mutualist American Republics was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector and Best Weather.
- : Following new legislation in Mutualist American Republics, autumn landscape paintings feature men stripping leaves from bare branches with a vacuum.
- : Following new legislation in Mutualist American Republics, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down.
- : Mutualist American Republics endorsed The Community of Sanjira.
- : Mutualist American Republics endorsed The Hard Working Nation of Tital Mania.
- : Mutualist American Republics endorsed The Technocratic Federation of Laudesia.
- : Mutualist American Republics endorsed The Kingdom of Ecolaria.
- : Mutualist American Republics endorsed The Golden Mickey Mouse Republic of Disney Know it Alls.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Le Libertia, Raghallaigh, Pirataria, Eloscape, Polgaria, Dat Countreh, Mancheseva City, Arvigiel, Ipsonasia, Brickfield, Poquaoi, Sparhawkia, Caleban, Bolger, Gabingston, Acapais, Lethen, Terra Potestatem, Liberepublia, Arqhua, Emastalia, Purple Ruthenia, Caffeinated, Pakistan 55, Kingdom of Stargard, Ajaccino, West Wirral, Utopian Earth, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Corovos, Paulotzia, Katkasistan, Andradus, Primorye Oblast, Tassaland, Penlopa, Precisely Nothing, Leuxas, New France Republic, Union Lysk, Sablania, Pygania, Alpharod, Ganud, Pland Adanna, The Democratic Peoples, Geektopia, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Baobab-Bumbaria, The Republic of IceIceJay, and 15 others.Fruitful, Sudmar Island, Cyberpunk, The Lost Men, Lurinsk, Tarkovinia, Euperis, Disney Know it Alls, Ecolaria, Laudesia, Tital Mania, Sanjira, The Nation of the People of the Nation, Foril, and Greatnessity City.