The Armed Republic of Mundanus is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its daily referendums, triple-decker prams, and smutty television. The compassionate population of 303 million Mundanis enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Anastria. The average income tax rate is 72.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Mundanusian economy, worth 27.5 trillion Tsors a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 90,861 Tsors, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens have reported seeing strange rays of light emanating from the moon, tax returns detail how many games of slots each citizen will be able to play with their refund, the military has forsaken terrestrial warfare, and the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mundanus's national animal is the Snake, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mundanus was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Following new legislation in Mundanus, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms.
- : Following new legislation in Mundanus, the military has forsaken terrestrial warfare.
- : Following new legislation in Mundanus, tax returns detail how many games of slots each citizen will be able to play with their refund.
- : Following new legislation in Mundanus, citizens have reported seeing strange rays of light emanating from the moon.
- : Mundanus was endorsed by The Glitch in the System of The Church of Satan.
- : Following new legislation in Mundanus, wealthy pranksters dump refuse on unsuspecting citizens from up high.
- : Mundanus voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Restrictions On Blood Sports".
- : Following new legislation in Mundanus, the government is hoping that medical aid will speak louder than human rights abuses.
- : Following new legislation in Mundanus, babies are a small but significant export.
Endorsements Received: 87 » Dead I Jack, Volsar, Zerentopia, Panormia, Razorback, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Morover, Nation of Urie, Aqueira, Harmonypine, Aandruzognivia, Zavea, Cecilly, DEN Raiders, The Yawning Asshole, Nakena, Alcrestia Liakar, Raj7765, Visionary Union, Aianistan, Thuringia Reich, Emeseses, North Comunist Awelanius, Beezertopia, Edgedgie, Kahootology, Fragmented Spero, Maazalik, FareP, Berlitria, South Acren, UT Dallas, The Furry Commune, Masters86, ShyVini, Farrakhan, Wafflapolis, DisregardWork, Gozira, Cyrtenes, Rushkaland, Jebbush2020, Delight, Rubian Empire, Super Mega Awesome, Arkhane, IndiaAS, Arinteriswith, Florin, Encurage, and 37 others.Tartessis, Euroanatolian Greece, Welvernia, Collosuss, Republic of edward, Perfect Sublime Masters, Boumerges, Sarotte, Lobraunia, Alpharoland, Crazy Firemen, Goryier, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Ethelontis, Greater Vvarden, Costas, OspasiA, Blueflarst, Aggro, Hallmaak, Melon feud, Xyloqua, Old Blackwood, Capitalist Paradise, The Pacific Caliphate, Greater Neo-China, Androscapa, Vroengard mk2, Hunternia, United Kraven, ThiccBois69, Cazia Minor, Novi Libertas, Centurionis, XW5RULEZ, CLovidia, and The Horror Channel.