|Leader||Overlord Mike Brown|
The Soviet Federation of Mundane II is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Overlord Mike Brown with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service. The hard-working, democratic population of 1.128 billion Mundanians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Monterrey II. The average income tax rate is 13.0%.
The Mundane IIian economy, worth 43.7 trillion Ivories a year, is led by the Door-to-door Insurance Sales industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Soda Sales, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 38,733 Ivories, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
Mundane II has designated Monterrey II as its capital city and Overlord Mike Brown has just been declared ruler of Mundane II in an international press conference. Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Mundane II's national animal is the Elephant, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mundane II's influence in Definitely Not Region Name rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Mundane II changed its national leader to "Overlord Mike Brown" and its nation type to "Soviet Federation".
- : Following new legislation in Mundane II, Overlord Mike Brown has just been declared ruler of Mundane II in an international press conference.
- : Mundane II's influence in Definitely Not Region Name fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : Mundane II lodged a message on the Definitely Not Region Name Regional Message Board.
- : Mundane II cancelled the closure of embassies between Definitely Not Region Name and Region Name.
- : Mundane II updated the World Factbook entry in Definitely Not Region Name.
- : Mundane II abolished the regional flag of Definitely Not Region Name.
- : Mundane II created a new poll in Definitely Not Region Name: "Is Ted wrong?".
- : Mundane II deleted a regional poll in Definitely Not Region Name.