The Democratic States of Mukinka is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its disturbing lack of elderly people, absence of drug laws, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 463 million Mukinkans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 15.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Mukinkan economy, worth 27.0 trillion Messis a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 58,276 Messis, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Roadside walls are being built and mother nature is paying for it, politicians sweat as journalists scour internet archives for any mention of them, there's some really clean windows in Mukinkan houses, and red rinses are frequently applied to grey hair. Crime is well under control, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mukinka's national animal is the Sobolan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mukinka's influence in Romania fell from "Contender" to "Negotiator".
- : Mukinka's influence in Romania fell from "Instigator" to "Contender".
- : Mukinka was endorsed by The People's Republic of Smooth Brains.
- : Mukinka was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : Mukinka was endorsed by The Vacant Parking Lot of Yrskienne.
- : Following new legislation in Mukinka, red rinses are frequently applied to grey hair.
- : Following new legislation in Mukinka, there's some really clean windows in Mukinkan houses.
- : Following new legislation in Mukinka, politicians sweat as journalists scour internet archives for any mention of them.
- : Mukinka endorsed The Free Land of Ost-Siebenburgen.
- : Mukinka endorsed The Vacant Parking Lot of Yrskienne.