The Empire of Mughals royal is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Robot with an iron fist, and remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, public floggings, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 3.364 billion mughals are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Industry, Law & Order, and Education also on the agenda, while International Aid and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Muddy Pool. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 41.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Mughals royalian economy, worth 396 trillion royal elphas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 117,752 royal elphas, with the richest citizens earning 8.8 times as much as the poorest.
Stun grenade flashes and assault weapon fire form the expected nocturnal soundscape of Mughals royal, state-sanctioned torture is okay so long as there's no icky blood, the military sees national borders more as guidelines than absolutes, and curtailed social programs have left many citizens bereft of any safety net. Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mughals royal's national animal is the elephants, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mughals royal's influence in Geopolity rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Mughals royal resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Mughals royal's influence in Geopolity rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Mughals royal's influence in Geopolity rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Mughals royal's influence in Geopolity rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Mughals royal relocated from Red Wolf Alliance to Geopolity.
- : Mughals royal's influence in Red Wolf Alliance rose from "Hatchling" to "Squire".
- : Mughals royal was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
- : Mughals royal endorsed The Kingdom of Sjkeji.
- : Mughals royal was admitted to the World Assembly.