|Currency||Nationstates Standard Crellar|
The Rogue Nation of Muckistania is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Mongrolate with an even hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, suspicion of poets, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 16.461 billion Muckistanians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The minute, corrupt, moralistic government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Muckistania City. The average income tax rate is 1.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Muckistanian economy, worth a remarkable 3,020 trillion Nationstates Standard Crellars a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 183,505 Nationstates Standard Crellars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
The nation is noticeably more cheerful on Tuesdays, dictionary sales have hit an all-time high, posters encourage people to "Just Do It!", and the government loves seeing the little people fight. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Muckistania's national animal is the Vulture, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Agnosticia.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Muckistania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Muckistania's influence in Balder rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Muckistania's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Muckistania's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Muckistania's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Muckistania's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Muckistania was refounded in Balder.
- : Muckistania ceased to exist in Lazarus.
- : Muckistania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Dead, Most Zombies, and Most Survivors.
- : Muckistania's influence in Lazarus rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".