|Leader||Leto II Atreides|
|Faith||The God Emperor|
The Holy Empire of Muad-Dib is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leto II Atreides with a fair hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, national health service, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 6.735 billion Fremen are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arrakis. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Fremen economy, worth a remarkable 1,897 trillion Melanges a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 281,756 Melanges, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is forced to pander to the will of every fruitcake politician, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents, it is technically inaccurate to call the dead 'worm food', and men are finding 'she spots' more easily but they can't use them. Crime is totally unknown. Muad-Dib's national animal is the Shai-Hulud, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The God Emperor.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, men are finding 'she spots' more easily but they can't use them.
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, it is technically inaccurate to call the dead 'worm food'.
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents.
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, the government is forced to pander to the will of every fruitcake politician.
- : Muad-Dib voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Star Gazing Day"".
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, Arrakis's back alleys are rife with sausage eating.
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, Fremen scientists are mixing chewing tobacco with bacon flavouring in an attempt to craft the perfect male snack.
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, pre-takeoff checks last longer than the flights themselves.
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, artists are pillars of society.
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, funerals are often rudely interrupted by juggling clowns shouting for volunteers from the audience.
Endorsements Received: 93 » DiscGolfLand, Dilber, Mediobogdum, Pandaland II, Hamburg Neo, Thyrall, Greg Tucker, Ingentis Novus, Twisted Duality, Greynne, Shaktirajya, Glorious Existence, Orcatortugs, Tropical Isles, Atheist States of Philippines, Nas Crustium, Sindria, The North American Assembly, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Arifiyyah, Overthinkers, Corbeil, New Belia, Parisitan, Q The Almighty, IndyCar Racing, Gryphonian Alliance, Willow Gate, Hongg Kong, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Chaos Realm of Lavoria, New Bon, Marina Nova, Albyion Kingdom, Fallgriffin, Dreamers for Hope, The Undivided, Crazy Waters, Apexiala, Condonohia, Nes Repuland, Guitermot, Kiensu, Triestine, Hoile, Serrus, Infinite Star, Bhang Bhang Duc, Thessalian, Federnachois, and 43 others.Algueneia, Podium, Cruts Cithe, Jigsland, Tropentarn, Montrandec, Zuriath, Varanius, Savitri, Laudesia, Kindlepas, Occidius, Rengum in Lingo, Nacaome, Isachile Tum, Probablynotverygoodistan, Shawmanar, Mediocre Talents, Hyperion Towers, Protzka, Valthoria, Diet coke enjoyers, The Warriors of Determination, Ivertikis, Tsangenya, Nobre labe, Glastol, Ulinzistan, Arkengia, Laskadayone, United Korinthia, Monroevia, Succedania, Fotisdia, Wickedly evil people, Kabirstan, VonHoolia, Bharatvarsh174, Winter Aura, Solsetur, Endorse, Rotvania, and Nick Carraway.