|Leader||Leto II Atreides|
|Faith||The God Emperor|
The Holy Empire of Muad-Dib is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Leto II Atreides with a fair hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, sprawling nuclear power plants, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.571 billion Fremen hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arrakis. The average income tax rate is 85.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Fremen economy, worth 269 trillion Melanges a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 171,863 Melanges, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight, shirts-versus-skins games are now skins-versus-skins games, it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma, and conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings. Crime is totally unknown. Muad-Dib's national animal is the Shai-Hulud, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The God Emperor.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma.
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, shirts-versus-skins games are now skins-versus-skins games.
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
- : Muad-Dib was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, Fremen novella fans become unusually flustered when thinking about Leto II Atreides.
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, political speeches always take place at sunset to a background of patriotic power ballads.
- : Muad-Dib voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Epidemic Investigation Act".
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, Bigtopian interference in domestic elections is always democratically sanctioned.
- : Muad-Dib was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Bhang Bhang Duc, DiscGolfLand, Cro Magnon, Fujai, Dilber, Westwind, Mediobogdum, Wickedly evil people, Pandaland II, Hamburg Neo, Giovanniland, Thyrall, Kisovec, Kittenlicious, Greg Tucker, Ingentis Novus, Twisted Duality, Greynne, Shaktirajya, Glorious Existence, Orcatortugs, Wellington Bingbong, Eastern Bahia, Lodiberdade, Weratt, Constantinopolisia, The Free States of Gotham, Mathematania, The Anti-Social Socialists, Tropical Isles, Fuentana, Comia Noracon, Atheist States of Philippines, Sensorland, Oronia, Nas Crustium, Mirchusko, Sindria, The North American Assembly, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Maria, Arifiyyah, Leukogeras, Santos-Dominius, Psikuta, Ferroia, Sirulinuck, Gottlands, Terra Socialiste, Socialist Australiana, and 7 others.Zoran, Couninia, Great Vardos, Overthinkers, Papercuts and Skittles, Nagaraningrad, and Corbeil.