|Leader||Leto II Atreides|
|Faith||The God Emperor|
The Holy Empire of Muad-Dib is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Leto II Atreides with a fair hand, and notable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, smutty television, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.864 billion Fremen enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arrakis. The average income tax rate is 99.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Fremen economy, worth 870 trillion Melanges a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 225,232 Melanges, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, foreign musicians that Leto II Atreides dislikes are turned away at the border, in life full of care there is no time to stop and stare, and costumed characters wearing Maxtopian Grass leaves remind citizens that the government now sells the green stuff. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Muad-Dib's national animal is the Shai-Hulud, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The God Emperor.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, costumed characters wearing Maxtopian Grass leaves remind citizens that the government now sells the green stuff.
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, in life full of care there is no time to stop and stare.
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, foreign musicians that Leto II Atreides dislikes are turned away at the border.
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway.
- : Muad-Dib endorsed The Commonwealth of Ulfrik.
- : Muad-Dib was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Ulfrik.
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, heartfelt sentiments are mercilessly marketed by a million-Melange treacle machine.
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, government officials are held to the highest standard of morality.
- : Following new legislation in Muad-Dib, national parks have long lines of different gender-specific 'Porta-Pottys'.
Endorsements Received: 104 » DiscGolfLand, Cro Magnon, Fujai, Dilber, Westwind, Mediobogdum, Wickedly evil people, Pandaland II, Hamburg Neo, Giovanniland, Thyrall, Kisovec, Greg Tucker, Ingentis Novus, Twisted Duality, Greynne, Shaktirajya, Glorious Existence, Orcatortugs, Constantinopolisia, Tropical Isles, Atheist States of Philippines, Nas Crustium, Mirchusko, Sindria, The North American Assembly, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Arifiyyah, Leukogeras, Santos-Dominius, Gottlands, Overthinkers, Corbeil, Archonina, Lodiberdade, Vlobbania, Dowaesk, New Belia, Parisitan, Q The Almighty, IndyCar Racing, Gryphonian Alliance, Willow Gate, Blue Bubble, Larxia, Hongg Kong, United Adaikes, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Almenga, Oliverary, and 54 others.Chaos Realm of Lavoria, Arvladma, Nolascovia, New Bon, Marina Nova, The Theeserrasland, Surinaspor, Corlum, Kraboch, Sultanat of Turkistan, Albyion Kingdom, Fallgriffin, Common Good, Dreamers for Hope, The Undivided, Crazy Waters, Apexiala, Condonohia, Mucht, Nes Repuland, Shackleduck, Guitermot, Kiensu, Triestine, Hoile, Later Green, Hrimland, Serrus, Bidi, Gresterasland, Infinite Star, Ezranian Empire, Bitar, Fotisdia, Anilis, Bhang Bhang Duc, Independent Republic of Boldonia, Aftokratoria, Schmexxland, Selangortupia, Radrow, Thessalian, Federnachois, Algueneia, High Wings, Podium, Cruts Cithe, Kurabis, Jigsland, Forcaforta, Tropentarn, Yy4u, Xargersland, and Ulfrik.