|Leader||The Congress Of Mryasia|
The 2nd Multifederation of Mryasia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by The Congress Of Mryasia with a fair hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.035 billion Mryasians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Blumfunm. The average income tax rate is 14.2%.
The powerhouse Mryasian economy, worth 103 trillion Mryasian Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Soda Sales. Average income is 99,605 Mryasian Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's leading climatologists are investigating animal flatulence in efforts to reduce methane emissions, the government recently donated a surfboard to an impoverished family in a landlocked region, excited shovel-bearing geeks wander the countryside, and every workday begins with group therapy. Crime is almost non-existent. Mryasia's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mryasia was endorsed by The Great Empire of Kandorith.
- : Mryasia was endorsed by The Federated Islands of Sandaoguo.
- : Mryasia was endorsed by The Shadowy Empire of Farengeto.
- : Mryasia was endorsed by The Random Pretitle of Kringalia.
- : Mryasia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens and Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Mryasia, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Mryasia lodged a message on the The South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Mryasia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "defending the rights of sexual and gender minorities".
- : Following new legislation in Mryasia, excited shovel-bearing geeks wander the countryside.
- : Following new legislation in Mryasia, the government recently donated a surfboard to an impoverished family in a landlocked region.
Endorsements Received: 36 » Erinor, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Beepee, Aidenfieeld, Bawkie, Luddinlande, Barabarom, Hanguk-Nippon, Quiescent, Concrete Slab, Anachronolandia, Wyatonians, USNE2018, Rebel-topia, Islas Tualua, P R of China, Volaworand, Oskyelion, The Solar System Scope, Mythcrest, United States of Vietnam, Awjan, Solondor, Noveos, Aumeltopia, Transcostria, Wild Space, Stoinia, Kerlodia, Tsunamy, Saciu, Kringalia, Farengeto, Sandaoguo, and Kandorith.