The Scattered Tribes of Mrglglglgland is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Morgl with an iron fist, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, lack of airports, and fear of technology. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 7.159 billion Mrghlandians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The relatively small, moralistic government prioritizes Environment, although Spirituality and Defense are also considered important, while Welfare and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mrrglrlrlrmgrrr. The average income tax rate is 15.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Mrghlandian economy, worth 263 trillion Spiralshells a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, broadly diversified black market in Furniture Restoration. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 36,876 Spiralshells, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Exceptionally healthy police officers can sprint after crooks for hours on end, posters encourage people to "Just Do It!", people are bored of easy crossword puzzles, and rap artists are regularly arrested for promoting extremist groups. Crime is moderate, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Mrglglglgland's national animal is the Murloc, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mrglglglgland's influence in Spiritus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Mrglglglgland's influence in Spiritus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Mrglglglgland's influence in Spiritus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in Mrglglglgland, rap artists are regularly arrested for promoting extremist groups.
- : Following new legislation in Mrglglglgland, people are bored of easy crossword puzzles.
- : Following new legislation in Mrglglglgland, posters encourage people to "Just Do It!".
- : Mrglglglgland altered its national flag.
- : Mrglglglgland relocated from Lazarus to Spiritus.
- : Mrglglglgland was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Mrglglglgland ceased to exist in Lazarus.