The Principality of Mr Math is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 470 million Mr Mathians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 33.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Mr Mathian economy, worth 22.3 trillion Maths a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 47,359 Maths, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Extreme political groups are outlawed, prisons are filled with the cackles and sobs of a deranged inmate population, a speech a day keeps climate change away, and the nation is famous for bravely sending wave after wave of its soldiers until the enemy runs out of bullets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mr Math's national animal is the Mathnasian.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mr Math's influence in Grand Peppian Commonwealth rose from "Nipper" to "Vassal".
- : Mr Math lodged a message on the Grand Peppian Commonwealth Regional Message Board.
- : Mr Math relocated from Balder to Grand Peppian Commonwealth.
- : Mr Math was refounded in Balder.
- : Mr Math ceased to exist in Grand Peppian Commonwealth.
- : Mr Math's influence in Grand Peppian Commonwealth fell from "Truckler" to "Vassal".
- : Mr Math's influence in Grand Peppian Commonwealth fell from "Handshaker" to "Truckler".
- : Mr Math's influence in Grand Peppian Commonwealth fell from "Duckspeaker" to "Handshaker".
- : Mr Math's influence in Grand Peppian Commonwealth fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Mr Math's influence in Grand Peppian Commonwealth rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".