The United Republican Federation of Mortionia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Nurasa Targahui with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, absence of drug laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.028 billion Mortionians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Morbinville. The average income tax rate is 77.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Mortionian economy, worth 276 trillion Mortionian lire a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 136,566 Mortionian lire, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster, guide dogs for the blind have been seen using government websites, a suspicious number of John Smiths are known to donate to Mortionian politicians, and citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Mortionia's national animal is the Morbius, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Mortionia is ranked 9,595th in the world and 25th in Texas for Most Valuable International Artwork, with 53.57 Bank.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Mortionia, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits.
- : Following new legislation in Mortionia, a suspicious number of John Smiths are known to donate to Mortionian politicians.
- : Mortionia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare and the Top 10% for Most Income Equality.
- : Mortionia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Ghant".
- : Following new legislation in Mortionia, guide dogs for the blind have been seen using government websites.
- : Mortionia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Convention on Law Enforcement for Heinous Crimes".
- : Following new legislation in Mortionia, the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster.
- : Mortionia endorsed The Smelly City of Sardine World.
- : Mortionia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Minimum Standard of Living Act".
- : Mortionia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Riemstagrad".
Endorsements Received: 13 » Indian Empire, Gig em Aggies, Tishanda, Lichian, Polish Nomads, United States of Woodward, Mocanaqua, Darth Kermit, Ewing Oil Co, Magnuss, NewTexas, Mississippian America, and United Kodiaks.