The New Regime of Morover is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Brooklyn Shea with an iron fist, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, free-roaming dinosaurs, and otherworldly petting zoo. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 7.748 billion Morovians are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The large, corrupt, liberal, well-organized government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Industry, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Porise. The average income tax rate is 85.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Morovian economy, worth a remarkable 1,118 trillion Freses a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 144,354 Freses, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tourists call Morovian beach towns "the fine coastline", people often feel unbalanced by their daily commute, on graduation day the hats thrown in the air fly high enough to stun passing pigeons, and when their backs are against the walls Morovians look out for gay men. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Morover's national animal is the elk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Morover's influence in Warzone Sandbox rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Morover was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of DDG-51.
- : Morover approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Liberate Confederacy of Layem"".
- : Morover was endorsed by The Republic of Not human land.
- : Morover voted for the World Assembly Resolution "End Collective Punishment".
- : Morover's influence in Warzone Sandbox rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Morover added the tag "Offsite Chat" to Warzone Sandbox.
- : Morover added the tag "Imperialist" to Warzone Sandbox.
- : Morover added the tag "Defender" to Warzone Sandbox.
- : Morover removed the tag "Invader" from Warzone Sandbox.