The Republic of Moroavia of Moroavia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Moro with an even hand, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, frequent executions, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed population of 4.254 billion Moroavians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Prague. The average income tax rate is 69.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Moroavian economy, worth 527 trillion korunas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 123,983 korunas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Military minds worry that 'the blue screen of death' on brand new operating systems may be a literal description, children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name, the military has gone fission for more funding, and life expectancies inside correctional facilities vastly exceed the national average. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Moroavia's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Moroavia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Moroavia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Moroavia's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Moroavia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector and Most Efficient Economies.
- : Following new legislation in Moroavia, life expectancies inside correctional facilities vastly exceed the national average.
- : Following new legislation in Moroavia, the military has gone fission for more funding.
- : Moroavia changed its national animal to "Eagle", its capital to "Prague", its currency to "koruna", its demonym to "Moroavian", its faith to "Catholicism", its leader to "Moro", its motto to "Victory is certain", and its nation type to "Republic of Moroavia".
- : Moroavia altered its national flag.
- : Moroavia was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Moroavia ceased to exist in Commonwealth of Liberty.