The Armed Republic of Morning star syndicate is a small, socially progressive nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, absence of drug laws, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic population of 36 million Morning star syndicateans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order, Welfare, and Healthcare are also considered important, while International Aid and Spirituality receive no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.0%.
The strong Morning star syndicatean economy, worth 1.88 trillion Dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Retail. Average income is 52,279 Dollars, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 402,014 per year while the poor average 1,820, a ratio of 220 to 1.
Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Morning star syndicate's national animal is the Bald eagle, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Morning star syndicate was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Crime Rates.
- : Morning star syndicate's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Morning star syndicate was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pro-Market, Greatest Rich-Poor Divides, Highest Drug Use, Most Extreme, and Most Politically Free.
- : Morning star syndicate lodged a message on the The South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Morning star syndicate lodged a message on the Knowhere Regional Message Board.
- : Morning star syndicate relocated from The North Pacific to The South Pacific.
- : Morning star syndicate altered its national flag.
- : Morning star syndicate was founded in The North Pacific.