The Republic of Morlama Nast is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its unlimited-speed roads, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 944 million Morlama Nastians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 67.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Morlama Nastian economy, worth 93.2 trillion florins a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Arms Manufacturing, and Trout Farming. Average income is 98,734 florins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Lending money has become a major liability, major boxing matches are held in government buildings, posters on 'Morlama Nastian Values' advise against being proud of Morlama Nast, and the government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Morlama Nast's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Morlama Nast was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Psychological Care.
- : Morlama Nast was endorsed by The Republic of Settlements of the North American Lands.
- : Morlama Nast was endorsed by The Mighty Building Material of Concrete Slab.
- : Morlama Nast was endorsed by The Midaic Republic of Midand.
- : Morlama Nast was endorsed by The Cantankerous Curmudgeon of Belschaft.
- : Morlama Nast was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Morlama Nast was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Following new legislation in Morlama Nast, the government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system.
- : Following new legislation in Morlama Nast, posters on 'Morlama Nastian Values' advise against being proud of Morlama Nast.
- : Following new legislation in Morlama Nast, major boxing matches are held in government buildings.
Endorsements Received: 114 » Erinor, Bleakfoot, Tepertopia, Aumeltopia, Qvait, Madreia, Terran Draconia, Amerion, Crystal Creation, Hanguk-Nippon, The Solar System Scope, Volaworand, Nowa Europa, Tarnik, Curlyhoward, Si-topia, Tsunamy, Centristvill, Land Without Shrimp, Nova Montron, Isles of Creckero, Tsvetania, Havenfell, Barabarom, Sthalrim, Jehenna, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Utondara, The Tecorogan Federation, Darakin, Aidenfieeld, Bawkie, Wehraboos, Beepee, GI-Land, Holy Free, Luddinlande, PenguinPies, Seliyan progressive Islands, Rebel-topia, Noire Denholm, The Filippinas, Japanese Federal Republic, Farengeto, Dankstergrad, Bizzie, North Kanuckistan, Gentea, Moreana, Gliasco, and 64 others.Ebonhand, Kringalia, Astraee, Aurcania, West Pastafaria, InnWorm, Anserisa, Steampunk Engineers, Abarri, Roterdamia, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Weburya, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, FreeFishers, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Eskvenn, Rabbitz, Sedunn, Qawe, Ashvakka, Mapico, Elan Sleazebaganno, Eggraria, Merevane, Tridem, Baltenlands, Gnofnordclancedenilland, Compli, Marinho Islands, Starsight, Dis7Nation, Shefino, Hyaflucturia, The Worst army of, Nova Kobol, Auphelia, Melicorium, Kandorith, NganXuan, Nouvel-Indre, Corgitopiaa, Laamiva, Matak Tribes, The Radanivans, ChickenDome, Techganet, West Fallows, Well F, Rhetiaa, Purple Hyacinth, United States of Vietnam, Efferalt, New Briantown, Sandaoguo, Vincent Field, Briteannia, Ovkianos, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Temaseka, Belschaft, Midand, Concrete Slab, and Settlements of the North American Lands.