|Leader||His Most Royal Majesty Hiram IV|
|Faith||The Temple of the One True Jewel|
The Constitutional Monarchy of Moribundustan is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by His Most Royal Majesty Hiram IV with an iron fist, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, national health service, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 17.352 billion Moribundustanians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Industry also on the agenda, while Social Policy isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Halversham Downs. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 51.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Moribundustanian economy, worth a remarkable 3,677 trillion Dumanes a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Retail. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 211,915 Dumanes, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 604,999 per year while the poor average 59,158, a ratio of 10.2 to 1.
The navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust, games of cops and robbers typically end in at least one fatal shooting, there are traffic jams at sea as diligent customs officers check every part of every ship, and older ladies are inundated with offers to help them cross the road. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Moribundustan's national animal is the Coral Dragon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is The Temple of the One True Jewel.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Moribundustan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Moribundustan was endorsed by The New Imperial Order of Invadia-Rex.
- : Moribundustan endorsed The Rogue Nation of Elizabeth Caledonia Ashe.
- : Moribundustan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Limitation of Inhumane Weaponry".
- : Following new legislation in Moribundustan, older ladies are inundated with offers to help them cross the road.
- : Moribundustan was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Elizabeth Caledonia Ashe.
- : Following new legislation in Moribundustan, there are traffic jams at sea as diligent customs officers check every part of every ship.
- : Following new legislation in Moribundustan, games of cops and robbers typically end in at least one fatal shooting.
- : Following new legislation in Moribundustan, the navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust.
- : Following new legislation in Moribundustan, scientists recently cloned the long-extinct feather-bellied Coral Dragon.