The Allied States of Moriari is a gargantuan, cultured nation, notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, national health service, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 12.637 billion Moriarians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 77.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Moriarian economy, worth a remarkable 2,373 trillion pups a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 187,786 pups, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The mining industry has taken a hit from tighter environmental regulations, the wreckages of bombed planes that litter Moriari are highly popular tourist destinations, Moriari is building an army to protect its overseas territories, and the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Moriari's national animal is the Coydog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Moriari, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms.
- : Following new legislation in Moriari, Moriari is building an army to protect its overseas territories.
- : Following new legislation in Moriari, the wreckages of bombed planes that litter Moriari are highly popular tourist destinations.
- : Following new legislation in Moriari, the mining industry has taken a hit from tighter environmental regulations.
- : Moriari was endorsed by The Empire of Fauthur.
- : Following new legislation in Moriari, the MBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays.
- : Moriari was endorsed by The Arashib Republic of Algueneia.
- : Moriari was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Aftokratoria.
- : Following new legislation in Moriari, the government has an entire department dedicated to staring at microscopes and writing down letters.
- : Following new legislation in Moriari, East Lebatuckese astronauts' favorite game during downtime on the Multinational Space Station is 'I Spy'.
Endorsements Received: 120 » Archonina, DiscGolfLand, Liberillia, Greynne, Acropylae, Fujai, Fallgriffin, The Undivided, Wickedly evil people, Kisovec, Condonohia, Dilber, Pandaland II, Atheist States of Philippines, Probablynotverygoodistan, Sindria, Tropical Isles, Greg Tucker, The divisive isolationists, Westwind, Cro Magnon, Kiensu, Constantinopolisia, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Shaktirajya, Triestine, IndyCar Racing, Leukogeras, New Belia, Common Good, Mirchusko, Mediobogdum, Nas Crustium, Anuubis, Volkason, Giovanniland, Hamburg Neo, Grand Republic of the Sun, Q The Almighty, BIteland, Demonvine, Albyion Kingdom, Antahbrantahstan, The North American Assembly, Ingentis Novus, Bodusse, Arvladma, Rowdy, Ostrogothaland, Bucals Kagotoaion, and 70 others.The Rega, Av Libertas Vindex, Galaxy Meows, Podium, Santos-Dominius, Vlobbania, Willow Gate, Corbeil, Overthinkers, Arifiyyah, Tithio, Athrid HullHund, Lodiberdade, Costelloland, The Theeserrasland, Dowaesk, Kraboch, Shackleduck, Gryphonian Alliance, Blue Bubble, Hongg Kong, Guitermot, Formenor, Escapitania, Burakis, Gottlands, Mississagi, United Adaikes, Muad-Dib, Oliverary, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Chaos Realm of Lavoria, Surinaspor, Crazy Waters, Astranaica, Red Neverwinter, Apexiala, Mucht, Marausse, Nes Repuland, Brackadia, Kivotos City, Hoile, The Quwatistan, Hrimland, Almenga, Sensorland, Vrashkina, Infinite Star, Radrow, Ezranian Empire, Bitar, Bidi, Fotisdia, Anilis, Bhang Bhang Duc, Caelum, Maanaim, High Wings, Elianio, Federnachois, Dalian Republic, East Pal Giulia, Solsetur, The Chaotic Neutral, Conkem, Dreamers for Hope, Aftokratoria, Algueneia, and Fauthur.