The Allied States of Moriari is a gargantuan, efficient nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 10.323 billion Moriarians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 69.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Moriarian economy, worth a remarkable 1,835 trillion pups a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 177,800 pups, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Older citizens lament over the loss of law and order, would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here", autopsies often involve only cursory examination, and the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Moriari City Times is sold out. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Moriari's national animal is the Coydog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Moriari, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Moriari City Times is sold out.
- : Following new legislation in Moriari, autopsies often involve only cursory examination.
- : Following new legislation in Moriari, would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here".
- : Following new legislation in Moriari, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order.
- : Moriari was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Food Quality and the Top 10% for Most Patriotic.
- : Moriari was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Acerola Orion.
- : Following new legislation in Moriari, the nation is renowned abroad for its love of blood and guts.
- : Following new legislation in Moriari, small children are learning a lot of new words from a teacher with Tourette Syndrome.
- : Following new legislation in Moriari, fresh food is a thing of the past due to onerous testing standards.
- : Moriari was endorsed by The Kingdom of Namiona.
Endorsements Received: 106 » Kittenlicious, Archonina, DiscGolfLand, Liberillia, Greynne, Acropylae, Fujai, Fallgriffin, The Undivided, Wickedly evil people, Kisovec, Gryphonian Alliance, Psikuta, Condonohia, Sensorland, Ferroia, Fumafuma, Great Sheriffdom, Dilber, Pandaland II, Atheist States of Philippines, Akshireuya, Arnic, Probablynotverygoodistan, Sindria, Tropical Isles, Greg Tucker, Mathematania, The divisive isolationists, Libterraria, Westwind, Cro Magnon, Oronia, Fuentana, San Mazer, Holmani, Kiensu, Southern Gamedermark, Constantinopolisia, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Shaktirajya, Triestine, IndyCar Racing, Leukogeras, New Belia, Common Good, Mirchusko, Einherfell, Mediobogdum, Nas Crustium, and 56 others.Anuubis, Loegries, Volkason, Zoran, Fallen Iron Duke, Giovanniland, Hamburg Neo, Grand Republic of the Sun, Q The Almighty, Champaign, BIteland, Demonvine, BoxcarJim, Albyion Kingdom, Yaspica, Antahbrantahstan, Amanohara, The North American Assembly, Ingentis Novus, The Father-Land, Irador, Bodusse, Romlania, The First Earth Empire, Arvladma, Atopias, Zuriath, Rowdy, Ostrogothaland, Mackieron, Professor thomas, Lodiberdade, Bucals Kagotoaion, Dreamers for Hope, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Forcaforta, Bhang Bhang Duc, Corbynya, Weratt, Plarland Amex, Dei et Hominis, The Anti-Social Socialists, The Rega, Draggy, Av Libertas Vindex, Keggland, Galaxy Meows, Podium, Free Radio States, Santos-Dominius, Morachia, Terra Socialiste, Vlobbania, Namiona, and Acerola Orion.