|Leader||Aneurin II Bretwalda|
The Royal House of Morgannwg Prydein is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Aneurin II Bretwalda with a fair hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, museums and concert halls, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 5.505 billion Britons are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The relatively small government is primarily concerned with Education, although Administration, Healthcare, and Industry are also considered important, while Social Policy and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Caerdydd. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 12.7%.
The frighteningly efficient British economy, worth 833 trillion Pound Sterlings a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 151,443 Pound Sterlings, with the richest citizens earning 9.1 times as much as the poorest.
There is a 'turn around' sign at every border entrance, new government leaflets tell coeliac children to eat more crisps, citizens are expected to be proficient in at least five languages, and the well-to-do in The League are never on time for important appointments. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Morgannwg Prydein's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Morgannwg Prydein, the well-to-do in The League are never on time for important appointments.
- : Morgannwg Prydein was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Morgannwg Prydein voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Historical Founderless Region Preservation Act ".
- : Morgannwg Prydein voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Removal of Space Debris".
- : Morgannwg Prydein voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom of the Press"".
- : Morgannwg Prydein voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Museums of Musical Heritage"".
- : Morgannwg Prydein voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Contact rights between Parent and Child"".
- : Morgannwg Prydein was endorsed by Bavaro-austria.
- : Morgannwg Prydein was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Helabima.
- : Morgannwg Prydein voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".