|Leader||Grand Marshal Rokoric|
The Republic of Mordka is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Grand Marshal Rokoric with an iron fist, and renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, infamous sell-swords, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 4.283 billion Mordkans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Industry also on the agenda, while Environment and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Marshal City. The average income tax rate is 90.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Mordkan economy, worth a remarkable 1,968 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, fairly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 459,528 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Hit TV show 'The eXecution Factor' is a critical success, organ donation is compulsory, the roads are virtually falling apart, and it is mandatory for actors to exit stage left. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mordka's national animal is the skunk, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Mordorizm.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Mordka, it is mandatory for actors to exit stage left.
- : Following new legislation in Mordka, the roads are virtually falling apart.
- : Mordka was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Following new legislation in Mordka, organ donation is compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Mordka, hit TV show 'The eXecution Factor' is a critical success.
- : Following new legislation in Mordka, you don't need a smoking gun to arrest someone for promoting guns.
- : Following new legislation in Mordka, politicians are often seen with soldiers pointing guns at their heads.
- : Following new legislation in Mordka, drug-related crimes carry the death penalty.
- : Following new legislation in Mordka, royalist is the most offensive slur in the Mordkan language.
- : Following new legislation in Mordka, barges of dissidents are being "reeducated through water therapy" in the South Skunk Sea.
Endorsements Received: None.