The Empire of Mordka is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Emperor Mordon with an iron fist, and remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, pith helmet sales, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 1.83 billion Mordkans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order, Industry, and Education are also considered important, while Environment and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mordon City. The average income tax rate is 35.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Mordkan economy, worth 426 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, fairly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 233,282 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Skunk populations thrive as dogs are slaughtered in the millions, town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists, there is no such thing as an innocent fling in the Mordkan military, and military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mordka's national animal is the skunk, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Mordorizm.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Mordka, military equipment stores have a tendency to go up in flames.
- : Following new legislation in Mordka, there is no such thing as an innocent fling in the Mordkan military.
- : Following new legislation in Mordka, town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists.
- : Mordka proposed constructing embassies between Mordkan Empire and Federation of Sayvillian Regions.
- : Following new legislation in Mordka, skunk populations thrive as dogs are slaughtered in the millions.
- : Following new legislation in Mordka, scientists are researching the best way to kill off humanity to prevent catastrophic war.
- : Following new legislation in Mordka, the nation is famous for having one of the world's largest skunk hunting institutions.
- : Mordka lodged a message on the Commonwealth of Sayvillian Regions Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Mordka, the military's primary weapons are fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and a fanatical devotion to Mordorizm.
- : Mordka was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extreme.