|Leader||Queen Victoria IV|
The Constitutional Monarchy of Moravian-Silesian Kingdom is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Queen Victoria IV with a fair hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, public floggings, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.716 billion Moravian-Silesias are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Brno. The average income tax rate is 66.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Moravian-Silesian economy, worth 227 trillion Euros a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Basket Weaving, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 61,258 Euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Internet trolls are considered valiant supporters of the right to free speech, travellers are often forcibly evicted by torch-bearing mobs, the nation is stuck in permanent election mode as politicians demand constant do-overs, and weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Moravian-Silesian Kingdom's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Moravian-Silesian Kingdom was endorsed by The Endangered People of Why are we hear.
- : Moravian-Silesian Kingdom voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Confederacy of Layem".
- : Moravian-Silesian Kingdom voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Safe Disposal of Nuclear Waste".
- : Moravian-Silesian Kingdom endorsed The Commonwealth of Corsoaua.
- : Moravian-Silesian Kingdom was endorsed by The German Kingdom of New Vorarlberg.
- : Moravian-Silesian Kingdom was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Corsoaua.
- : Moravian-Silesian Kingdom voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Limiting Animal Pathogens".
- : Moravian-Silesian Kingdom was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Girvage.
- : Moravian-Silesian Kingdom was endorsed by The Atlantic Republic of The Asten Islands.
- : Moravian-Silesian Kingdom voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn The Black Hawks"".
Endorsements Received: 109 » Elisabethshagen, GanymedEuropa, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Invernessia, Saint Domingo, Someseni, Northern German Federation, Republic of Satherland, The New Nordic Union, Regnum Italiae, Parliamentary Laramidia, Umeria, St Scarlett, Thracia Republic, Yahlia, The Champions League, Feria-Alkaline, Sloburg, Jim the Baptist, Eritei, Nardin, Dark Matter, Walfo, Savinecross, An Clar, Chioganah, Irminsulia, Brakanistan, Ausvelt, Leranditale, Imperium Anglorum, Outer Sparta, North of Americas, Alsted, Heinsbergen, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Pilipinas and Malaya, The Seven Provinces, Chronus, Grodisze, Jahass, Old World Order, South St Maarten, Bareu, Ostermarch, The Reunited Yugoslavs, NorthPortugal, Meropis, Zarulia, Trixeland, and 59 others.Kanokla, Apabeossie, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Othenhiem, Brittany Normandy Aquitaine, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Wombelland, Zulrich, Stromia, Gliesetonia, Feldorf, Maalat, Boldia, Lord Sapre, Robbonia, Estonesia, Svodarska, Christian Terra, Elania Kingdom, Thracia and Crimea, East Kirea, The Scandinavian Realm, Eppur, Europe a Nation, Ombran, Aura Banitia, Fanadia, Nuweland, The Federal States of Ezasao, Nomaida, Schiltia, Leukante, Armbruster, Canovium, Belvanski, Berlin and Hanover, Tschechisches Reich, Rary, Janart, Dervenland, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Immorsia, Dabarastan, Heplon, Gorzi, Caescadia, Noristoniaka, Vinesauceia, Agausia, Corsovica, Scutarie, Yazakhvanian Empire, The Asten Islands, Girvage, Corsoaua, New Vorarlberg, and Why are we hear.