The Socialist State of Montagne Riche is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Chairman Vilmorin with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, devout population of 8.908 billion Montagnais enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Genève. The average income tax rate is 95.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Montagnais economy, worth a remarkable 1,263 trillion Francs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 141,787 Francs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Zombie-like crowds of hard drug users stumble through the streets, elementary school students are required to master Bach's Chaconne in D before graduation, preschoolers practice disarming active shooters before naptime, and children's daycare starts at the crack of dawn. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Montagne Riche's national animal is the Rooster, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Montagne Riche was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Corsoaua.
- : Montagne Riche was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments and Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Montagne Riche was endorsed by The Fashionable Republic of Dervenland.
- : Montagne Riche was endorsed by The Endangered People of Why are we hear.
- : Montagne Riche was endorsed by The Mighty Meme Republic of Mojuatafurertopeopir.
- : Montagne Riche was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Corsovica.
- : Montagne Riche was endorsed by The People's Republic of Noristoniaka.
- : Montagne Riche was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of United Communes of Chile.
- : Montagne Riche was endorsed by The Empire of Caescadia.
- : Montagne Riche was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
Endorsements Received: 92 » Someseni, Pilipinas and Malaya, Invernessia, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Thracia Republic, Walfo, Nardin, The Champions League, Republic of Satherland, Imperium Anglorum, Northern German Federation, An Clar, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Parliamentary Laramidia, Savinecross, Jim the Baptist, St Scarlett, Wiener-Neustadt, Dark Matter, The New Nordic Union, Irminsulia, Alsted, Feria-Alkaline, Leranditale, Regnum Italiae, North of Americas, Chioganah, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, The Seven Provinces, Ausvelt, Grodisze, GanymedEuropa, Maritzal, Nea Europa, The Scandinavian Realm, Jahass, Ostermarch, Bareu, Chronus, Elisabethshagen, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Meropis, Trixeland, Kanokla, Apabeossie, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Othenhiem, and 42 others.Stromia, Zulrich, Gliesetonia, Maalat, Koenskyte, Robbonia, Estonesia, Lord Sapre, Khuravia, Greater Albaina, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Thracia and Crimea, East Kirea, Gutarike, Europe a Nation, Outer Sparta, Fanadia, The Federal States of Ezasao, Nomaida, Aroale, Ombran, New Vorarlberg, Belvanski, Schiltia, The New Mexican Confederation, Berlin and Hanover, Panversia, Rary, United States of Russia1, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Dabarastan, Heplon, Gorzi, Escalver, Caescadia, United Communes of Chile, Noristoniaka, Corsovica, Mojuatafurertopeopir, Why are we hear, Dervenland, and Corsoaua.