|Leader||Dr Heinz Doofenshmirtz|
|Faith||Competitive Wood Chopping|
The I Support Masculinism of Monstrosities is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Dr Heinz Doofenshmirtz with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, flagrant waste-dumping, and digital currency. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 1.941 billion Monsters have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tempehelm. The average income tax rate is 67.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Monstrositiesian economy, worth 228 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 117,553 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
The government officially wants you to slow down and speak more clearly, an eye for an eye leaves Monstrosities blind, elementary school students are required to master Bach's Chaconne in D before graduation, and holiday light displays just aren't the same without seizure-inducing strobe effects. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Monstrosities's national animal is the Goat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Competitive Wood Chopping.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Monstrosities's influence in Lardyland rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Monstrosities resigned as Minister of Media of Lardyland.
- : Monstrosities was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Monstrosities, holiday light displays just aren't the same without seizure-inducing strobe effects.
- : Following new legislation in Monstrosities, elementary school students are required to master Bach's Chaconne in D before graduation.
- : Monstrosities lodged a message on the Lardyland Regional Message Board.
- : Monstrosities created a new poll in Lardyland: "Official Election Obviously".
- : Following new legislation in Monstrosities, an eye for an eye leaves Monstrosities blind.
- : Following new legislation in Monstrosities, the government officially wants you to slow down and speak more clearly.
- : Following new legislation in Monstrosities, vaccinations are mandatory.