|Leader||Great Khan Temüjin|
The Mongol-Marxist Utopia of Mongyolia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Great Khan Temüjin with an iron fist, and renowned for its frequent executions, pith helmet sales, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.011 billion Mongyols are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alkanhöt. The average income tax rate is 65.5%.
The very strong Mongyolian economy, worth 66.3 trillion Tögrögs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining. Average income is 65,532 Tögrögs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy immunity to prosecution, illegal book-trafficking rings dominate the black market, the public are free to vote for whomever the government wants in office, and Great Khan Temüjin has just been declared ruler of Mongyolia in an international press conference. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mongyolia's national animal is the Horned Goat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mongyolia published "History of Mongyolia" (Factbook: History).
- : Mongyolia's influence in The Communist Bloc rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Mongyolia relocated from Europe to The Communist Bloc.
- : Mongyolia changed its national demonym adjective to "Mongyolian", its demonym plural to "Mongyols", and its leader to "Great Khan Temüjin".
- : Mongyolia changed its national nation type to "Mongol-Marxist Utopia".
- : Mongyolia published "Overview" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Mongyolia changed its national leader to "Khan Temüjin the Great".
- : Mongyolia changed its national leader to "Khan Temujin".
- : Following new legislation in Mongyolia, Great Khan Temüjin has just been declared ruler of Mongyolia in an international press conference.
- : Following new legislation in Mongyolia, the public are free to vote for whomever the government wants in office.