The Democratic Republic of Monezambique is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Pinuno with a fair hand, and notable for its smutty television, unlimited-speed roads, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 5.359 billion Monezambiqueans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Libertad. The average income tax rate is 44.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Monezambiquean economy, worth a remarkable 1,001 trillion tararas a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 186,960 tararas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
The government funds large training centres to turn bleeding iguanas into functioning members of society, community organizers have given up going door to door because nobody is home, there's never enough space in space, and quiet professionalism has returned to the nation's armed forces. Crime is totally unknown. Monezambique's national animal is the bleeding iguana, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Monezambique was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Fanderia.
- : Monezambique was endorsed by The Federation of Auslivia.
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, quiet professionalism has returned to the nation's armed forces.
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, there's never enough space in space.
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, community organizers have given up going door to door because nobody is home.
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, the government funds large training centres to turn bleeding iguanas into functioning members of society.
- : Monezambique endorsed The United Socialist States of Talakra.
- : Monezambique endorsed The Socialist Republic of Kuseropia Repubationtopia.
- : Following new legislation in Monezambique, preschools put children down for naps with milk, cookies, and a gruesome story of vengeance.
- : Monezambique voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend LadyRebels".
Endorsements Received: 90 » VW53Aland, Wiranath, H-Zhena, Axdel, BearStackof2015, Hizuru, Pakitsk, Am Echad, Kilkire, Brotherland, Kangarawa, Republic of Berzerkistan, Dragons Blood, A Slanted Black Stripe, Marrabuk, Rhealaliit, East Malaysia, Roliganistan, Rainbow Vests, Interdimensional Waifus, Asendavia, Merlovich, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Kalaratri, Greater New Cassandra, Lingu, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Stellar Colonies, New Leganes, Euricanis, Oofery, Coruh, Modra, Kublam, FreedomIand, Acronis, Clarence-Voslage, Wakeopolis, Debluu, Tassirion, Zeiberland, ArenaC, Azureano, CheeseBurrito, Dravida India, Layngderfleethe, Sunsistan, and 40 others.Wallenburg, Eastern Alksearia, North Bernia, Jove Mahmo, Servants of Gizmo, Technocratic Tagalog, Fellon, Spiruvania, From New World, Pirnovo, Veterans Association, Maricentria, Northern Celavon, Aquyia, ABM IS NOT A REAL STRAND, Formaro, Greater Lessville, Preat, Aivintis, The Atlae Isles, Roissyland, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Sandboxford, Edwardsport, Juangpen, Alemannian Empire, Cellar Doors, Nereua, EmpireBR, Canadian Technocrats, Blobbo, Kandorith, Republoslavia, Keillos, MikGonnia, Minimal Cities, Talakra, Kuseropia Repubationtopia, Auslivia, and Fanderia.