The Federal Republic of Monemonia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Brownie with a fair hand, and notable for its ban on automobiles, otherworldly petting zoo, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 1.824 billion Monemonians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Monemon City. The average income tax rate is 58.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Monemonian economy, worth 170 trillion Monemons a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Retail. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 93,627 Monemons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Kissing cousins produce the heartiest babies, chrome-clad space marines are such stuff that dreams are made on, Brownie has just been declared ruler of Monemonia in an international press conference, and open-heart surgery is taught in seminaries. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Monemonia's national animal is the leopard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Violetism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Monemonia was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Monemonia's influence in The Sportsbook fell from "Instigator" to "Contender".
- : Monemonia changed its national capital to "Monemon City", its faith to "Violetism", and its leader to "Brownie".
- : Following new legislation in Monemonia, open-heart surgery is taught in seminaries.
- : Following new legislation in Monemonia, Brownie has just been declared ruler of Monemonia in an international press conference.
- : Monemonia's influence in The Sportsbook rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : Monemonia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Following new legislation in Monemonia, chrome-clad space marines are such stuff that dreams are made on.
- : Monemonia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Radio Standards Act".
- : Following new legislation in Monemonia, kissing cousins produce the heartiest babies.
Endorsements Received: None.