The Dictatorship of Molotovea is a large, safe nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 50 million Molotoveans are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, moralistic government prioritizes Welfare, although Education, Defense, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality and Environment are ignored. The average income tax rate is 17.8%.
The Molotovean economy, worth 2.66 trillion Roubles a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Trout Farming, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 53,171 Roubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Molotovea's national animal is the Lion, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Molotovea was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector, Largest Insurance Industry, and Most Conservative.
- : Molotovea's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Molotovea lodged a message on the The South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Molotovea relocated from The North Pacific to The South Pacific.
- : Molotovea was founded in The North Pacific.