|Faith||The Church Of Stalinism And Socialism|
The Socialist Federal State of Molossiania is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Benisizki Gargurin with an iron fist, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 1.047 billion Molossianians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Welfare, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of MesKow. The average income tax rate is 74.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Molossianian economy, worth 113 trillion Ruckle Rubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Information Technology, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 108,187 Ruckle Rubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Nuclear physics is the most popular course at university, major internet servers have acquired citizenship, citizens are tied down and forced to watch educational videos on empathy, and new pilots are regularly reminded that they are more expendable than their planes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Molossiania's national animal is the Red Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Church Of Stalinism And Socialism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Molossiania, new pilots are regularly reminded that they are more expendable than their planes.
- : Following new legislation in Molossiania, citizens are tied down and forced to watch educational videos on empathy.
- : Following new legislation in Molossiania, major internet servers have acquired citizenship.
- : Molossiania was endorsed by The Empire of Niradans.
- : Following new legislation in Molossiania, nuclear physics is the most popular course at university.
- : Following new legislation in Molossiania, official Sermon-Free Zones are set-up around the nation's hotels.
- : Molossiania was reclassified from "Psychotic Dictatorship" to "Corrupt Dictatorship".
- : Molossiania was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Amauri.
- : Molossiania lodged a message on the The North Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Molossiania, the diplomatic corps stinks.
Endorsements Received: 80 » The Rhein States, Bananaaaaa, Alunya, Notyoutopia, Siwale, Shin-Hachioji, El Fiji Grande, Sinelona, Bearical, Territorio di Nessuno, Ozstan, Democritus, Yaorozu, Ninjak30, Shadowrik, New Pruessen, Great Bights Mum, Black Templares, Papika, Uganda Knuckles UK, Corfad, Sundred, Omnistria, Ka Ching, Sunto, Maovale, Kwaj, North Bratislava, Aenglaland, Kasazzastan, The Black Cathedral, Dreadton, Shibutani, Bridgett, Gladio II, New Trisone, Federation Terra Australis, Ainsworth, Malta Comino Gozo, Selfgradatude, THX1138, Dar es Saalam, Koda-Land, Outer Egorniand, United Draconia, Agrauron, Sheldanada, Mzeusia, Steraz, Eri-Maqa-Ena, and 30 others.Holy Oranz, Spartoptia, Napnomadia, PlanetPunk, Crown Isles, Lunallian, Suicidistan, Xagill, Bayern-Straubing, Unsophisticate, Cloydicia, Pasargad, Pallaith, Advancia-Sizzletown, Sil Dorsett, Frances Francis the First of France, Buckerino, Aningem Atron, COCONUT-CITY, National Goats, 1 very fast endotarter, New Bremerton, Wineclaw, Wilkshire, Albacria, Queen YUNo, General COE, The Notorious Mad Jack, Amauri, and Niradans.