The Great Federation of Molopovia is a huge, efficient nation, ruled by Madarov Zafaros with an even hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, otherworldly petting zoo, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed population of 937 million Molopovinski have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nadeyatsyagrad. The average income tax rate is 80.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Molopovian economy, worth 112 trillion zetovs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 120,401 zetovs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
There's more than one way to skin a diplomat, enemy agents often find themselves caught in a bind, international negotiations always lead to a lot of missile-laneous expenses, and the nation is relieved that all of the recent madness has finally come to an end. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Molopovia's national animal is the horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Molopovia, the nation is relieved that all of the recent madness has finally come to an end.
- : Molopovia lodged a message on the Coalition for Collective Cooperation Regional Message Board.
- : Molopovia created a custom banner.
- : Molopovia published "President Madarov Zafaros" (Account: Other).
- : Molopovia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather and the Top 10% for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Following new legislation in Molopovia, international negotiations always lead to a lot of missile-laneous expenses.
- : Following new legislation in Molopovia, enemy agents often find themselves caught in a bind.
- : Following new legislation in Molopovia, there's more than one way to skin a diplomat.
- : Following new legislation in Molopovia, the military has gone fission for more funding.
- : Molopovia updated the World Factbook entry in Coalition for Collective Cooperation.