|Leader||The Space Core|
|Faith||Science and Testing|
The Democratic Republic of Moldona is a massive, safe nation, ruled by The Space Core with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, digital currency, and avant-garde cinema. The hard-working, democratic population of 4.979 billion Moldonans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aperture Science. The average income tax rate is 72.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Moldonan economy, worth 528 trillion Companion Cubes a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 106,168 Companion Cubes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Insanely good theatre productions face government censorship, politicians are often referred to as thesauruses behind their backs, weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law, and gift baskets often contain working nukes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Moldona's national animal is the Red Panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Science and Testing.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Moldona, gift baskets often contain working nukes.
- : Following new legislation in Moldona, weird kids who eat bugs are breaking the law.
- : Following new legislation in Moldona, politicians are often referred to as thesauruses behind their backs.
- : Following new legislation in Moldona, insanely good theatre productions face government censorship.
- : Following new legislation in Moldona, exorbitant spending on icebreakers breaks the ice at every budget meeting.
- : Moldona resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Moldona altered its national flag.
- : Moldona was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Moldona's influence in Caer Sidi rose from "Newcomer" to "Apprentice".
- : Moldona was endorsed by The Offers that can't be refused of LollerLand.