|Leader||The Space Core|
|Faith||Science and Testing|
The Democratic Republic of Moldona is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by The Space Core with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-working, democratic population of 4.778 billion Moldonans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aperture Science. The average income tax rate is 72.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Moldonan economy, worth 507 trillion Companion Cubes a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 106,214 Companion Cubes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Politicians always seem to take two steps forward then three steps back, literature classes frequently go on field trips to rock concerts, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak, and the doctor has cold hands. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Moldona's national animal is the Red Panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Science and Testing.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Moldona altered its national flag.
- : Moldona was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Moldona's influence in Caer Sidi rose from "Newcomer" to "Apprentice".
- : Moldona was endorsed by The Offers that can't be refused of LollerLand.
- : Moldona endorsed The Offers that can't be refused of LollerLand.
- : Moldona was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Moldona applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Moldona relocated from Osiris to Caer Sidi.
- : Moldona was refounded in Osiris.
- : Moldona ceased to exist in Caer Sidi.
Endorsements Received: 1 » LollerLand.