|Capital||Mohanj City and Mangirh City|
|Leader||PM Raj and Crown Prince Nit|
The Constitutional Monarchy of Mohanj is a massive, genial nation, ruled by PM Raj and Crown Prince Nit with a fair hand, and remarkable for its national health service, prohibition of alcohol, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.435 billion Mohanjians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mohanj City and Mangirh City. The average income tax rate is 67.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Mohanjian economy, worth 217 trillion Rupas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 89,226 Rupas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web, children raised in multi-faith households claim the other deity would let them stay up later, the Ministry of Health has reported a sharp increase in the incidence of delayed menopause, and more money is spent on policing the welfare system for abuse than on the welfare system itself. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mohanj's national animal is the Mohanjian Jaguar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Mohanjanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mohanj was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Mohanj voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Bran Astor".
- : Mohanj endorsed The Pink Holy of Kalebo.
- : Mohanj endorsed The United Kingdoms of Sierra Arali.
- : Mohanj was endorsed by The Pink Holy of Kalebo.
- : Mohanj was endorsed by The United Kingdoms of Sierra Arali.
- : Mohanj lodged a message on the Lazarus Regional Message Board.
- : Mohanj published "Mohanj Today" (Factbook: Politics).
- : Following new legislation in Mohanj, more money is spent on policing the welfare system for abuse than on the welfare system itself.
- : Following new legislation in Mohanj, the Ministry of Health has reported a sharp increase in the incidence of delayed menopause.
Endorsements Received: 34 » Surd, Debussy, Treadwellia, The Gelseen Hegemony, Kryansk, New Rogernomics, Cilorea, Darqas, Nucular, Nothark Vilum, Urdunistan, Leonism, Fluffiness, Iron Alliance, Wassily Universal Rifling Company, Americastrailia, Aigania, Business States of America, Guiness Freaks, Lusus Naturae, Imperial Saber, Ottokratland, The Sigometh Dynasty, Nimaric, Greater East Portage, Islayth, Fortytipper, Port Flynt, Hiteel, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Flasankia, Evenaar, Custadia, and Sierra Arali.