The Allied States of Mjopolis is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its pith helmet sales, anti-smoking policies, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed population of 8.281 billion Mjisians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mjopolis. The average income tax rate is 90.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Mjopolisian economy, worth a remarkable 1,320 trillion Sestertiuses a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 159,476 Sestertiuses, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Pro-wrestling bouts open with a legal disclaimer insisting that any violence is guaranteed 100% faked, turning the other cheek is accompanied by a polite letter of complaint, defense lawyers suggestively note to juries how flagrantly happy victims were, and pedal-powered removal vans are a popular Maxxmas gift for the children of separated parents. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mjopolis's national animal is the Huskey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mjopolis was endorsed by The Imperial State of Londoniopol.
- : Mjopolis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Mjopolis was endorsed by The Republic of The Western Wyoders.
- : Following new legislation in Mjopolis, pedal-powered removal vans are a popular Maxxmas gift for the children of separated parents.
- : Following new legislation in Mjopolis, defense lawyers suggestively note to juries how flagrantly happy victims were.
- : Following new legislation in Mjopolis, turning the other cheek is accompanied by a polite letter of complaint.
- : Mjopolis endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Reino de Scaillos.
- : Mjopolis was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Reino de Scaillos.
- : Following new legislation in Mjopolis, pro-wrestling bouts open with a legal disclaimer insisting that any violence is guaranteed 100% faked.
- : Following new legislation in Mjopolis, party-lovers often change religions just for the weekend.
Endorsements Received: 28 » Bietzopolis, The Evile Empire, Josephtan, Runegeist, Baconbacon123, Gorzi, Angea, Tyranogorgon, Violet Hedgehog, Gliesetonia, Ormantum, Big Boys Woolies, Pollariaua, The United Empire States, Reatilber Soclistice, MacPublic, Trischoczlovakia, Palancia, Agerica, Balkan Vojvodina, Zokada, Valltoria, Peacefalia, Corsoaua, Adomania, Reino de Scaillos, The Western Wyoders, and Londoniopol.