The People's Republic of Mixolidian is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Maxim Porthrello with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, ubiquitous missile silos, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, humorless population of 15.966 billion Mixolidianians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ladaz. The average income tax rate is 99.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Mixolidianian economy, worth a remarkable 2,698 trillion lidians a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 168,993 lidians, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People talk about things being better when men were men, school uniforms are compulsory, gambling is outlawed, and former arsonists can be found on local fire brigades. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mixolidian's national animal is the bull frog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mixolidian approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Liberate The Arab League"".
- : Following new legislation in Mixolidian, former arsonists can be found on local fire brigades.
- : Mixolidian approved the World Assembly proposal "Condemn I got nukes back off".
- : Following new legislation in Mixolidian, gambling is outlawed.
- : Mixolidian was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Mixolidian approved the World Assembly proposal "Condemn Anarchestan".
- : Mixolidian voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Antalia".
- : Mixolidian's influence in Conf of Traditional Socialist Nations rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Mixolidian's influence in Conf of Traditional Socialist Nations fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : Following new legislation in Mixolidian, school uniforms are compulsory.