The Armed Republic of Mirutania is a huge, genial nation, notable for its ban on automobiles, anti-smoking policies, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate population of 493 million Mirutanians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tanimiru. The average income tax rate is 42.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Mirutanian economy, worth 34.4 trillion bitcoins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 69,735 bitcoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Banana distribution among collective farm workers is an important topic in public discourse, ethnic minorities are often refused admission to some of the nation's best schools, foreign musicians that Leader dislikes are turned away at the border, and grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Mirutania's national animal is the elephant, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mirutania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Severisen".
- : Following new legislation in Mirutania, grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly.
- : Mirutania endorsed The Kingdom of Nankyoku Tairiku.
- : Mirutania was endorsed by The Kingdom of Nankyoku Tairiku.
- : Following new legislation in Mirutania, foreign musicians that Leader dislikes are turned away at the border.
- : Mirutania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "The Cloning Conventions".
- : Mirutania endorsed The Open Cage of Birdkeeper.
- : Mirutania was endorsed by The Open Cage of Birdkeeper.
- : Mirutania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Tobacco and Electronic Cigarettes"".
- : Following new legislation in Mirutania, ethnic minorities are often refused admission to some of the nation's best schools.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Erinor, Kerlodia, Beepee, Volaworand, Luddinlande, Pencil Sharpeners 2, The National Corporation, Jehenna, Aidenfieeld, Concrete Slab, Tsvetania, Bawkie, Pelland, Quiescent, Tsunamy, Rebel-topia, United Qwebland, Hanguk-Nippon, Mantas Meow, Jamtland-Trondelag, Barabarom, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Aguatania, Oskyelion, Anachronolandia, Nothanksbutseriously, Nova Montron, Aywhyou, The United Expanse, WTP All the good names are taken, Macrothea, Shengtie, GI-Land, Westoc Kinness, Liberated Lambergs, USNE2018, Techganet, Isokenzar, Farengeto, Democratic Drals Tum, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Grouu, Noveos, United States of Vietnam, North Kanuckistan, Abarri, Stoinia, Wild Space, Xandev, Agalaesia, and 26 others.Aumeltopia, Saciu, Lorora3, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Kandorith, Vincent Field, Rabbitz, Towi Lamia, Freedoom, Outlast Colorado, Kiasu-ism, Auphelia, Sedunn, Kroumos, Whimichy, Midand, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Stoniamera, Arriendela, Cuuldere, Namat Sta, Qvait, Uncomfortable nooks and crannies, Birdkeeper, and Nankyoku Tairiku.