The Republic of Miralis 99 is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its compulsory military service. The quiet, industrious population of 1.627 billion Miralis 99ians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 40.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Miralis 99ian economy, worth 54.6 trillion dollars a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 33,575 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Miralis 99's national animal is the kangaroo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Miralis 99's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Republic of AntiCom 120 dismissed Miralis 99 as Overseer of the Revolution of Anti Communist Liberation Front.
- : Miralis 99 relocated from Anti Communist Liberation Front to The Rejected Realms.
- : Miralis 99 was ejected and banned from Anti Communist Liberation Front by The Republic of AntiCom 120.
- : Miralis 99's influence in Anti Communist Liberation Front rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : Miralis 99 proposed constructing embassies between Anti Communist Liberation Front and Confederacy of Layem.
- : Miralis 99 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Miralis 99 granted Border Control authority to Miralis 99 as Overseer of the Revolution in Anti Communist Liberation Front.
- : Miralis 99 was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Commie Raider Lesbians.
- : Miralis 99 was endorsed by The Dominion of Soviet Kemrainan 2nd Squadron.