The Oppressed Peoples of Minskievian Refugees is a large, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning walrus population. The hard-working population of 69 million Minskievian Refugeesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 12.7%.
The Minskievian Refugeesian economy, worth 3.51 trillion rubles a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 50,819 rubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Minskievian Refugees's national animal is the walrus, which can occasionally be seen avoiding garbage in the nation's murky oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Minskievian Refugees's influence in Refugia rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Minskievian Refugees's influence in Refugia rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Minskievian Refugees's influence in Refugia rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Minskievian Refugees's influence in Refugia rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : Minskievian Refugees was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector and Most Average.
- : Minskievian Refugees altered its national flag.
- : Minskievian Refugees relocated from The South Pacific to Refugia.
- : Minskievian Refugees was founded in The South Pacific.