The Federal Republic of Ministanopolis is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Susan MacDuff with a fair hand, and remarkable for its national health service, ban on automobiles, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.909 billion Ministanopolites are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Environment, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Strekhin. The average income tax rate is 98.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Ministanopolisian economy, worth 897 trillion euros a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 229,715 euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls, Susan MacDuff panders to nontraditional families, and there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation. Crime is totally unknown. Ministanopolis's national animal is the thrush, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ministanopolis was endorsed by The Demarchan Republic of Parliamentary Laramidia.
- : Ministanopolis was endorsed by The United Utopian Republic of Greate San Marino.
- : Ministanopolis was endorsed by The Demokraticheskay Federatsiya of Kirostan.
- : Following new legislation in Ministanopolis, there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation.
- : Ministanopolis was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Alba-Nord.
- : Following new legislation in Ministanopolis, Susan MacDuff panders to nontraditional families.
- : Following new legislation in Ministanopolis, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls.
- : Following new legislation in Ministanopolis, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway.
- : Following new legislation in Ministanopolis, nature magazines featuring stick insects on their covers are sometimes mistaken for fashion magazines.
- : Following new legislation in Ministanopolis, the nation faces constant invasions by foreign boy bands.
Endorsements Received: 103 » Wombelland, The Seven Provinces, Greifenburg, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Sinclairtown, Troltovia, Lexembourg, Imperium Anglorum, Yahlia, Bohomo, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Galway-Dublin, Saint Domingo, North Richland, Alympian Kingdom, Super Happy Land, Milfgaerd, Hirota, Dauershire, Libertyca, Feria-Alkaline, Saiwania, Ostermarch, Serdea, Germany Third Reich, Dark Matter, Einswenn, The New Nordic Union, An Clar, Daneforth, Slavorussia, Slavonia and Srijem, Ahma, Puerto Thelosia, Slavakino, Northern German Federation, Sienkahn, Thracia Republic, Lovisa, Unified Republic of Ireland, Chioganah, Irminsulia, Regnum Italiae, North of Americas, Alsted, Schultzheim, St Scarlett, Pilipinas and Malaya, Umeria, Frahnkzaden, and 53 others.Continental Social Democrats, Fauzjhia, Hexace, Union of the North, British Norklon, Rouvenor, Great Winminster, Beauprix, The Mongol Plain, Brittany Normandy Aquitaine, Corthaen, Abarrach, Lurraterra, The Imperial Shannon, North Wildmark, South St Maarten, Turanistania, Stromia, Outer Sparta, Unionist Mercia, Hellinicia, The Champions League, Picuros, Egyptian Mamluk Sultanate, Weltbeherrschung, Pazano, Leszno, The Scheldt, Cytadela, GanymedEuropa, Nardin, Laminos, New Ylicia, Europe a Nation, Dizgovzy, Dorpz, Purgatio, Gr4nd3nia, Potus Branada, Rominton, Southern Catholics, The Jacobite Republic of Stewartania, Bolger, British Tegon Der, Kaspinia, Death Bat, Red Matter, Miharr, Argino, Alba-Nord, Kirostan, Greate San Marino, and Parliamentary Laramidia.