The Queen's State of Mindemoya is a gargantuan, safe nation, notable for its ban on automobiles, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cynical population of 26.773 billion Mindemoyans are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded, well-organized government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital Heights. The average income tax rate is 83.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but stagnant Mindemoyan economy, worth 112 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, extremely specialized black market in Trout Farming. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 4,186 betales, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A large-scale revitalization of the education system is underway, gambling is outlawed, the government is avowedly atheist, and Mindemoya has designated Capital Heights as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mindemoya's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mindemoya's influence in United States of America rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : The Queen's State of New Falham appointed Mindemoya as Alliance Ambassador with authority over Embassies in United States of America.
- : Mindemoya's influence in United States of America rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Mindemoya's influence in United States of America rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Mindemoya's influence in United States of America rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Mindemoya's influence in United States of America rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Mindemoya relocated from Purgatory to United States of America.
- : Mindemoya's influence in Purgatory rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Mindemoya relocated from Greater chernarus to Purgatory.
- : Mindemoya proposed constructing embassies between Greater chernarus and New Holland.