The Republic of Mincestia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Penguinson with an even hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, parental licensing program, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 1.691 billion Mincestians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Healthcare, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Penguin's Creek. The average income tax rate is 73.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Mincestian economy, worth 138 trillion deniers a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is 81,742 deniers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Drug lords often avoid prison time by teaching "chemistry" classes to underprivileged youth, selling your granddad's clothes requires an incredible amount of paperwork, a soldier's body is a temple, and the latest guided missile cruiser "Ship-1642" has received precisely zero column inches in the press. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mincestia's national animal is the penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Orthodox.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mincestia was endorsed by The Principality of Alambar.
- : Mincestia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Mincestia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Following new legislation in Mincestia, the latest guided missile cruiser "Ship-1642" has received precisely zero column inches in the press.
- : Following new legislation in Mincestia, a soldier's body is a temple.
- : Following new legislation in Mincestia, selling your granddad's clothes requires an incredible amount of paperwork.
- : Following new legislation in Mincestia, drug lords often avoid prison time by teaching "chemistry" classes to underprivileged youth.
- : Following new legislation in Mincestia, Mincestians incessantly needle their doctors for relief.
- : Mincestia endorsed The Holy Republic of East Nagaland.
- : Mincestia endorsed The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
Endorsements Received: 114 » Qvait, Marinho Islands, The Filippinas, Aumeltopia, Crystal Creation, Amerion, Erinor, Aidenfieeld, Bleakfoot, Auphelia, PenguinPies, Anserisa, Land Without Shrimp, Tsunamy, The Northeast Mashriq, Volaworand, Wehraboos, Corgitopiaa, Ralphburg, Farengeto, Nowa Europa, Jehenna, Sandaoguo, New Briantown, Markla, Farelonia, West Pastafaria, Tsvetania, Yeldarbsland, Nova Montron, Royaltica, Centristvill, Curlyhoward, Noire Denholm, Si-topia, The Solar System Scope, Sthalrim, Bear Connors Paradiso, Seliyan progressive Islands, Drugged Monkeys, Utondara, Japanese Federal Republic, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Linguiniland, Kholdan, Dankstergrad, Belschaft, Midand, Concrete Slab, Hanguk-Nippon, and 64 others.Andinla, Gonrati, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Myness, FreeFishers, Ebonhand, USNE2018, Merevane, Tepertopia, Kandorith, Phanama, Holy Free, Bartonia Nova, Purple Hyacinth, Zataras, Rebel-topia, Alfama, Sedunn, Transtemporal Shifts, Bod Wareenaland, Vanbella, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, Yellunstryer, Western Fardelshufflestein, Rotenaplistan, Drazilazi, Beepee, Eskvenn, Bawkie, Los Rodeos, Drystar, The Imperial Frost Federation, Wakandan Tribes, Blondiesland, Treir, Synarion, Wallechi, Truskawkoland, Lionstrapower, New Goldman, Holota, Honey Cake, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, LadyRebels, Bichedder, West Bridgeport, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Ceutalia, Noimosini, Fission, The United Australian States, Populaa, Ipugao, East Nagaland, and Alambar.