The Matriarchy of Min Trand is a large, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 93 million Min Trandians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 22.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Min Trandian economy, worth 3.79 trillion bitcoins a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Gambling. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 40,759 bitcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Every week is blindness awareness week, it is illegal to make racist remarks in public, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, and Leader is famed for giving great back rubs. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Min Trand's national animal is the unicorn, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Min Trand was endorsed by The Republic of Ecologiania.
- : Min Trand was endorsed by The Anarcho-Communist Alliance of Duneraven.
- : Min Trand was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Kaltea.
- : Min Trand was endorsed by The Republic of Pom Lunce.
- : Min Trand was endorsed by The Progressive Republic of Yondoria.
- : Min Trand was endorsed by The Confederacy of Adawu.
- : Min Trand was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Michis.
- : Min Trand was endorsed by The Federation of Ressadina.
- : Min Trand was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Min Trand was endorsed by The United Socialist Barangays of Nangka.
Endorsements Received: 28 » Junitaki-cho, Araine, Liphia, Floofybit, The Star Enpire, Tiralta, Typica, Vikoland, Fel Vudos, Aephony, Ladita, The Land Named Bob, Sylh Alanor, Porthosia, Inaros OPA, Tovenia, New Filippe, Remnants of the Pacific, Nekhuser-Ra, Melenavenia, Nangka, Ressadina, Michis, Adawu, Yondoria, Kaltea, Duneraven, and Ecologiania.