The United Vape Shops of MillennialLand is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Mark Zuccerberg with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.743 billion millennials have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of England. The average income tax rate is 36.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong millennian economy, worth 206 trillion bitcoins a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 55,156 bitcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
The justice of MillennialLand is considered superior to that of other nations, autopsies often involve only cursory examination, the national anthem is a rather effective sleeping aid, and mystics are claiming that a simultaneous rise in scepticism and education budgets is correlation rather than causation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. MillennialLand's national animal is the sloth, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in MillennialLand, mystics are claiming that a simultaneous rise in scepticism and education budgets is correlation rather than causation.
- : MillennialLand altered its national flag.
- : MillennialLand's influence in The Meme Must Go On rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : MillennialLand's influence in The Meme Must Go On rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : MillennialLand's influence in The Meme Must Go On rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : MillennialLand relocated from Osiris to The Meme Must Go On.
- : MillennialLand was refounded in Osiris.
- : MillennialLand ceased to exist in The Meme Must Go On.
- : Following new legislation in MillennialLand, the national anthem is a rather effective sleeping aid.
- : MillennialLand's influence in The Meme Must Go On rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".