The Confederacy of Milenat is a large, genial nation, remarkable for its smutty television, avant-garde cinema, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, hard-working population of 73 million Milenatians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 44.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Milenatian economy, worth 4.02 trillion Milens a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Soda Sales, and Retail. Average income is 55,003 Milens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The government is purchasing vast amounts of palm oil for plastics production, workers tend to schedule naps during all-hands meetings, stoned tourists don't tend to remember much about their holidays here, and anti-government web sites are springing up. Crime is totally unknown. Milenat's national animal is the Milenimal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Milenat, anti-government web sites are springing up.
- : Milenat was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Milenat, stoned tourists don't tend to remember much about their holidays here.
- : Following new legislation in Milenat, workers tend to schedule naps during all-hands meetings.
- : Following new legislation in Milenat, the government is purchasing vast amounts of palm oil for plastics production.
- : Milenat endorsed The Confederacy of Republic of Dixie.
- : Milenat was endorsed by The Confederacy of Republic of Dixie.
- : Following new legislation in Milenat, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit.
- : Following new legislation in Milenat, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- : Following new legislation in Milenat, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists.
Endorsements Received: 71 » Universal State Formula, Rockym, Siwale, ABC, The Utopian Movement, Wodan, Kwaj, Aerilia, Aenglaland, Shin-Hachioji, Forunte, Pallaith, Tharissus, Inorganic Tomb Thing, Shadowrik, PlanetPunk, Thenaca, Buckerino, Maestros haven, Cloydicia, Felhaven, Yaorozu, Transhumanist Anarchical Union, Corfad, Sunto, Che Sana Und, Slaughterhouse Nine, Stareogratia, Lionia, Bayern-Straubing, Deropia, Holy Oranz, Notyoutopia, Morrn, Coemgen, Territorio di Nessuno, Ainsworth, Diodone, I Am Bad At Naming Nations, Vogonlandia, The Lancerian Empire, Great Bights Mum, Kelvaros Prime, The Iron Lions, Sailence, The Holy Badass Empire, Pakistan 001, Coppicia, Wineclaw, Reannia, and 21 others.Cuyan, Wallemann, Xinchao, South Grand Mountain, WE Empire, Zedeya, Sanjurika, Victoriaans Nederlands, HMS Unicorn, Anima Proxa, Phillywob, Zandir Antari, Prevaland, Ostrinios, McMasterdonia, Horsley Land, Bharathvarsh, Libotionia, Midds Conia, Alice Gardens, and Republic of Dixie.