|Leader||President of People's Executive Miguel|
The People's Democratic Republic of Migurson is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by President of People's Executive Miguel with a fair hand, and notable for its soft-spoken computers, ban on automobiles, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 6.544 billion Migursonians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Migurson City. The average income tax rate is 98.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Migursonian economy, worth a remarkable 1,139 trillion Korven Rubloes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 174,166 Korven Rubloes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
AI citizens are criticized for being robotic, ignorance is considered a politically desirable quality, an aboriginal talking stick is used for leaders' debates at election time, and the Treasury has been accused of flushing money down the toilet. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Migurson's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Migurson was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Gotho.
- : Migurson was endorsed by The Satellite State of Corsoaua.
- : Migurson was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Following new legislation in Migurson, the Treasury has been accused of flushing money down the toilet.
- : Following new legislation in Migurson, an aboriginal talking stick is used for leaders' debates at election time.
- : Following new legislation in Migurson, ignorance is considered a politically desirable quality.
- : Following new legislation in Migurson, AI citizens are criticized for being robotic.
- : Migurson endorsed The United States of United States of Russia1.
- : Migurson was endorsed by The United States of United States of Russia1.
- : Following new legislation in Migurson, the nation's beloved 'good-natured doormat' is inundated by begging letters.
Endorsements Received: 102 » Saint Domingo, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Yahlia, Pilipinas and Malaya, Thracia Republic, Irminsulia, The New Nordic Union, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Northern German Federation, St Scarlett, Chioganah, Dark Matter, Feria-Alkaline, GanymedEuropa, An Clar, Thracia and Crimea, Wombelland, North of Americas, Imperium Anglorum, Regnum Italiae, Jim the Baptist, Supcotia, Outer Sparta, Republic of Satherland, Leranditale, Brakanistan, Nardin, British Norklon, Elisabethshagen, Alsted, Lovisa, Walfo, Lord Sapre, Invernessia, The Champions League, Someseni, Chronus, Savinecross, The Seven Provinces, Ausvelt, Grodisze, Jahass, Sloburg, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Meropis, Pinenses, Apabeossie, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Greater Icelandia, Trixeland, and 52 others.Kanokla, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Othenhiem, Zulrich, Stromia, Gliesetonia, Bareu, Estonesia, Robbonia, Parliamentary Laramidia, Leszno, Anglo-Francios, Khuravia, Trisikistan, Maalat, East Kirea, Nomaida, The Scandinavian Realm, Eppur, Warzakie, Europe a Nation, Ombran, Theat ble Asialica, Aura Banitia, Fanadia, The Federal States of Ezasao, Aroale, Greater Albaina, Girvage, Ottterland, Janart, Canovium, Belvanski, Why are we hear, Berlin and Hanover, Rary, Dervenland, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Northen Czech, Arsenial, Immorsia, Dabarastan, Heplon, Gorzi, Dunsteen, Caescadia, Noristoniaka, United States of Russia1, Corsoaua, and Gotho.