|Capital||The Court-City of the Peacemaker-Spirit|
|Leader||Peacemaker Salmonette Raindrop|
|Faith||The Mystery Cult of Ketal|
The Equal Tribal Confederacy of Middle Ketalia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Peacemaker Salmonette Raindrop with a fair hand, and renowned for its teetotalling pirates, complete lack of prisons, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 3.345 billion Middle Ketalians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Court-City of the Peacemaker-Spirit. The average income tax rate is 91.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Middle Ketalic economy, worth 309 trillion Kets a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 92,607 Kets, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Weighted heels are added to military boots to ensure diminutive celebrities meet minimum requirements, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall, few that venture into government archives are ever seen again, and the consent form for routine blood pressure measurement has been nominated for the 'Novel Of The Year' award. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Middle Ketalia's national animal is the Starling, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Mystery Cult of Ketal.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Middle Ketalia, the consent form for routine blood pressure measurement has been nominated for the 'Novel Of The Year' award.
- : Following new legislation in Middle Ketalia, few that venture into government archives are ever seen again.
- : Following new legislation in Middle Ketalia, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall.
- : Middle Ketalia endorsed The Floating Islands of The Illusian Empire.
- : Middle Ketalia endorsed The Incorporated States of Li Ka Shing Administrative Region.
- : Middle Ketalia endorsed The Empire of Greygard.
- : Middle Ketalia endorsed The Thicctatorship of The Rin Mang.
- : Middle Ketalia endorsed The Jazzy Protectorate of Makdon.
- : Middle Ketalia endorsed The Bizarre Ride of The Pharcyde.
- : Middle Ketalia endorsed The Politeia of Sophisica.
Endorsements Received: 47 » Treadwellia, Courlany, Wintermoot III, Aigania, Aaecilia, New Rogernomics, Imkiville, Aflana, Varotium, Aguaria Major, Edranian Land, Captain Apollo, Kaskardia, Brandinia, Killer Kitty, Tiegenhof, Gaia and Pomona, Harmoneia, Yamany, Russiane, Scani, Bailonia, Ensci, Nargorthia, Margandy, Halliway, Americastrailia, Custadia, Medai, Leonism, Your Imaginary Friend, Loftegen 2, Hycronesia, RadRoachInc, Caybow, Fluffiness, Sombrassino, Seatlantis, SunnyPhiladelphia, Kan Po, Sophisica, The Pharcyde, Makdon, The Rin Mang, Greygard, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, and The Illusian Empire.