The Kingdom of Mestovakia is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Lisette IV with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, soft-spoken computers, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate population of 13.94 billion Mestovakians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt morass — juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Oasis. The average income tax rate is 93.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient a Mestovakian economy, worth a remarkable 1,383 trillion Marks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Cheese Exports. Average income is 99,223 Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Sexually-starved male dinosaurs terrorise tourists during weekly breakouts from Mesozoic Park, going on a diet invalidates your passport, the restriction that you must be over 1.1 metres tall to ride a carnotaurus has recently been waived, and the regional delicacy of chocolate bombes is deadlier than an unexploded bomb. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mestovakia's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mestovakia's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Mestovakia's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Mestovakia relocated from The Medusa Galaxy to The Rejected Realms.
- : Mestovakia was ejected from The Medusa Galaxy by The Republic of Androdium.
- : Mestovakia's influence in The Medusa Galaxy fell from "Duckspeaker" to "Handshaker".
- : Mestovakia's influence in The Medusa Galaxy rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Mestovakia's influence in The Medusa Galaxy rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Mestovakia's influence in The Medusa Galaxy rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Mestovakia's influence in The Medusa Galaxy rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Mestovakia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.