|Leader||Olmec Zapotec Teotihuacan Maya|
|Currency||Lucky Gold Tikal|
The Exceptional poison tree frog of Mesoamerica is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Olmec Zapotec Teotihuacan Maya with an iron fist, and notable for its frequent executions and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 12.932 billion Mesoamericans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Spirituality, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Test City. The average income tax rate is 32.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Mesoamerican economy, worth 483 trillion Lucky Gold Tikals a year, is quite specialized and led by the Soda Sales industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 37,365 Lucky Gold Tikals, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Academics are questioning the quality of the nation's newly-reprinted science textbooks, the government spends millions of Lucky Gold Tikals every year prosecuting spammers, classes are regularly interrupted by drunken children, and home education can sometimes be a load of bullocks. Crime is moderate. Mesoamerica's national animal is the Ghost Jaguar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Mixtec Totonac.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mesoamerica was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Mesoamerica was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Fattest Citizens.
- : Mesoamerica's influence in Testregionia rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Mesoamerica altered its national flag.
- : Mesoamerica changed its national nation type to "Exceptional poison tree frog".
- : Mesoamerica's influence in Testregionia rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Mesoamerica's influence in Testregionia rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Mesoamerica's influence in Testregionia rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Mesoamerica relocated from Lazarus to Testregionia.
- : Mesoamerica was refounded in Lazarus.