The Republic of Mesdonia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Mikhael Jovodik with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, vat-grown people, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.167 billion Mesdonians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Turnik. The average income tax rate is 76.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Mesdonian economy, worth 136 trillion Meznovs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 117,107 Meznovs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Mikhael Jovodik shot first, the government supplies ragtag bands of resistance fighters in exchange for vague promises of future payment, the roundel of the Mesdonian Air Force has become an internationally recognized symbol of destruction, and pledging just four hours of spare time to police work earns a named credit on the government's official website. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Mesdonia's national animal is the Peregrine falcon, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Mesdonia was endorsed by The Principality of Alambar.
- : Mesdonia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Mesdonia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Following new legislation in Mesdonia, pledging just four hours of spare time to police work earns a named credit on the government's official website.
- : Following new legislation in Mesdonia, the roundel of the Mesdonian Air Force has become an internationally recognized symbol of destruction.
- : Following new legislation in Mesdonia, the government supplies ragtag bands of resistance fighters in exchange for vague promises of future payment.
- : Mesdonia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Northern Borland"".
- : Mesdonia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Following new legislation in Mesdonia, Mikhael Jovodik shot first.
- : Following new legislation in Mesdonia, tourists outnumber citizens two to one.
Endorsements Received: 67 » Aidenfieeld, Amerion, Tepertopia, PenguinPies, New Briantown, Corgitopiaa, Erinor, Qvait, Wehraboos, Bartonia Nova, Samofia, Purple Hyacinth, Crystal Creation, Phanama, Bleakfoot, Land Without Shrimp, Farengeto, Eskvenn, Nowa Europa, Aumeltopia, Tsunamy, Ebonhand, Sandaoguo, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Beepee, Kandorith, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Volaworand, The Imperial Frost Federation, Wakandan Tribes, Zataras, Rebel-topia, Auphelia, Rotenaplistan, Rishiku, Treir, Synarion, Belschaft, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wallechi, Truskawkoland, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Marinho Islands, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, and 17 others.Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Doge Land, Bichedder, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Sedunn, Bawkie, Gonrati, Noimosini, Herbert Island, The United Australian States, LadyRebels, Populaa, Ipugao, and Alambar.